Semi-Truck Accidents Attorney in Oklahoma City, OK

You’ve Been in A Semi-Truck Accident...

Now What?

Step #1: Call 911

If you or a passenger are injured, 911 can send help. If property or vehicles are damaged, they'll send the police.

Do not leave the scene of the accident!

Step #2: Gather Proof

While you wait for the police, get names and contact info for the other driver. Get names and contact info for any witnesses.

Take photos and videos of the accident and all vehicles involved for evidence.

Step #3: Call Us!

Call The Reed Injury Law Center! An experienced injury attorney will help you understand your rights and seek the settlement you deserve.